Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where To Find An After Prom Hamptons House

height of the dreams I have ...


I received the news that the blog has been read by those directly concerned, alarmed by the gravity of my words were now worried that someone could read and "misunderstanding" as told, even going to think that I have not had a happy life or my parents have never been up to, and even that I may have a grudge and resentment towards my sweet little brother ...
well, if anyone has read my blog had been thinking all this, I can confirm everything in full:
I never had a happy life, my parents have never been up to and I have deep bitterness and resentment towards the wolf in sheep's clothing, pretending to be my brother when he needs something ...
I've always been alone at all, when it was time to grow, when it was time to learn all that I have never been taught, when I decided to end my life by committing suicide. ..
I've been alone and nobody was interested in me or you ever noticed that the situation was so serious ... have always been all too full of himself to think that maybe I needed someone next to me was an example, a fixed point in mind in difficult times, who could guide me, comfort me and help me grow ...
the only person who knew how to understand and fully comprehend was and always will be my best friend from my much criticized without reason, that Starmie has been able to close all these years in spite of everything, and still near me, even when we do not see or feel ...
and then there's him .. he is so hated by my family every day ... he takes care of me, help me grow and mature, but I stand when sclero especially that for the past 3 years to bear all the falseness of my family, all digs, all malice about him, when in reality they do not know why do not the least They never wanted to do, hiding behind the excuse that he has a closed character .... if they really wanted to know would be made in 4 to find a way to avoid saying the worst things about him on a purely free, dodging adequately every opportunity meeting ... like Christmas, where I, with the naive hope that we can feel that they belong to a family if only for a few hours, I thought that we could all eat together, we all went out for Chinese food and me and my boyfriend we had lunch at another table !!!!! Yes, because my brother did not want to keep our own table, and none of them has crossed my mind to object ...
I was just stupid in all these years to think that I have something wrong, to think that
my light
could be obscured by individuals so pathetic and miserable, thinking that my life had no value ...
it's time to stop being subjected to psychologically people who just want my bad, because my light will never be overshadowed by anyone, because I have all it takes to create me at a future of dreams .. and I have to be happy at last!
If this were to result in complete detachment from who causes me pain, so be it ... so is what they want: one of them could enjoy his money in peace, the other could finally free themselves from weight of the child sent by his father to "be able to live his life," and your child as acclaimed by all, could finally feel in control of everything and do what he wants from morning to night ... would be a great final for all of them, but always forget that life is a spinning wheel, and that eventually the money will be useless compared to solitude, to live their lives selfishly becomes unsatisfactory in the long run by generating a great sense of emptiness, the owners do with another's property only attracts people who take advantage of the situation which does not really care about you and the first difficulties vanish ....
but I am certainly not that I have to teach them that everything knows how to live their life ... I just have to learn from all this, to avoid making the same mistakes and to try to be a better person ... why should my light to shine back, why did done all these years, and will be so powerful that anyone who moves to dazzle me!

PS if I write a blog "public" clearly means that I have considered the possibility that someone reads what I write ... so anyone happen on this page is perfectly free to draw their own conclusions and if he wants to continue to follow the blog! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment