Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How To Cover Cut Without Makeup

Considerations


I'm back to continue telling my story ...
Today rummaged through my things while I found many memories: my diary (and I have really a lot), my drawings, letters that every time someone wrote to me, and even greeting cards Christmas guarded over time, dating back to elementary ... the particularity of these now crumpled cards of recycled paper and photocopied, was that each partner had to write your honor ... of course I found so many "you're funny", "you're sincere" and "You are educated" (which at that age then they would not say much) but I also found the tickets that I had done my teacher and my teachers, whom I wrote:
- I appreciate you: your precision
- I appreciate you: your professionalism but also your smile;
- I appreciate you: the serenity with which to address the difficult times.
Well, I think it's a bit 'unusual that a child under 10 years of age is defined precise, serious , serenity in difficult times (at that age should not even be there), and it makes me wonder why these qualities are not appreciated as they should have never been ...
Even now, I can consider myself an adult, I find every day that do not pay and these qualities are not appreciated by anyone, even if you are serious, precise, clear in dealing with difficult times, you're considered a geek and a loser, and you'll never become because nobody in this world are rewarded only those slimy, false, using other people for their own purposes and that every day of their lives trying to diminish as much as possible just to feel their large ( when in fact I'm nobody). But this is life and we must come to terms with each day, gritting his teeth and fighting long as it is a bit of hope inside of us and before our soul to face the facts that it can not do anything and fell asleep in a eternal sleep without awakening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment