Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Letter For Welcome Bags

one who stole my light forever

A couple of previous posts I mentioned that you would talk about " one who stole my light forever ...
Well, this is one of the most delicate and difficult subjects to talk about, but also one for which I have suffered so much over the years and why I continue to suffer even today ...
The person of whom I speak, came into my life 18 years and 41 days ago, no one had called since he arrived and has always destroyed everything he touched, or better yet, all that was mine ...
From the day we learned the news that he would come, all that was around me and as I was concerned, he began to black out ... and when did everything get so dark no one noticed that most of my presence ...
From outsider to the facts, it may seem I'm exaggerating and that, as I was always told, is all a figment of my imagination and unnatural fraternal jealousy, but it is not and it has never been ...
remember too well when they were small, he pretended to cry and then scold me for doing that smirk, or when he saw that I wanted particularly to a toy or a puppet, made of everything to break it or ruin it (for example, I remember that we had received in gift of a red remote-controlled car and I often play and he just does not amuse me, decided to throw the good toy down from the balcony, and lived on the 4th floor) ... also very
often went to my room to rummage through my things and if he found something he liked, he took it without ceremony and maybe it gave to other people ... so never had any respect for me and my things, or rather has always sought in every way possible to give me the sins of all ...
but my own, since he came into the world, have always been mesmerized by him and his lies and did not want to see the truth ...
now he has 18 years, education, zero, zero values, but lies and rudeness to the nth degree, and despite even my now need to come to terms, he remains and will always be the "son special , the most in need of care, gifts and anything else ... because he will always" sell better "me, with my family, with friends, with people who do not know ... he will always be the poor man who had no affection and that is so for a lot of reasons that are far light years from the simple truth that he takes pleasure in making others feel bad .... sure, I have to admit that sometimes (very rarely) behaves decently, and then, believing in good faith, give him a chance, and then another and then another, hoping that sooner or later put opinion, but the simple truth is that people do not change ... but there are people who may not understand this ... never
maybe in time, wisdom will allow me to forgive him and all those who have caused me suffering ... but this way is fraught and full of obstacles ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment