Thursday, April 8, 2010

Freezing Computer Vuze

Loving Memories Away


so far has been told that part of the most bizarre story, to which some of you will not believe ... But what's true as narrated?
Ever since I was little I have always been different from all other children, who thought only to play, to ask for candy and do all those little things that children commonly do.
But I, already small, I always felt the weight the world around me and I always had a strong feeling and a strong sense of justice.
remember, clear in my mind, an incident happened to kindergarten, when I was very very small:
The room lit up in the hour of game, all the children playing and shouting and plastic construction with round holes and slide blue ... some children are playing together on the structure while I'm playing by myself, I also decided to go on the structure and make a nice slide, but a child tells me firmly: "You can not go!"
I do not remember exactly what happened, remember that the child was strong with his friends and I could not go up, but obviously there was no serious justification for this discrimination, perhaps I went up the same and a fight broke out I do not remember this ... ... r ICORD only with absolute clarity the wickedness of that child and the knowledge that the world is a place full of evil, malice and selfishness.

This is just one of the memories still sharp in my mind of episodes in which I have been discriminated against for no reason, but thanks to my great faith and hope in the goodness of people, I have always passed all the harassment, forgiving those who behaved improperly.
All this until the arrival of who stole forever my light .

0 comments:

Post a Comment