Thursday, March 15, 2007

What Makes Pimples To Disappear?

messages in bottles n.1

once a week will be collected

of little touches

from the Sea of \u200b\u200bmultimedia

message today offers a gem of

Antonio Virgilio Savona:

"The Camel and the Dromedary"

In a desert one day they met,
without meaning to if you looked at a dromedary
rich, poor and a camel.
They said goodbye, past,
then stopped, we looked back, and returned
is on, and the camel said so:

Well, why, there you have two humps and I have only one why?
look at me bewildered because the dune,
continue to chew do not answer, give me one,
if you sell me I'll give you a fortune!

And the camel being bisognevole,
for a moment proved compliant,
then looked at the bumps, with tearful eyes.
And then ...

that you can also hear the beautiful voice of

Petra Magoni this link .

is really worth listening

^ _ ^ enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment