Saturday, March 24, 2007

Diagram Of A Viking Longship

messages in bottles

's what this week:





" Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing and Charm School "


the plot:

" Frank Keane is a man crushed to death the beloved wife. Most Wanted in a car crash, it helps and assists Steve Mills, now dying. The greatest desire of Steve meet again never forgotten his great love, the place of their first meeting: Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing & Charm School, where they teach dance and manners. Only Frank can realize the dream of Steve. To do so will have to get involved , by coming to terms with himself, with determination and courage to look within, marking a turning point in their lives, that will never cease to amaze me ... and surprised. "


is not a film to see what advice:


the plot is very interesting, but after watching a film turns out to be inconclusive.



the characters are poorly defined and the story that should awaken passions forget, can not fully in order.
a dialogue, however, 'I want to remember:
on the notes of the indie-hop dance teacher invites the sig.Keane (the protagonist) to dance, so give' the way to dance class.
notes are frantic and Keane can not stop dancing.
in turn called in if the ladies present and makes them dance to the interruption of the teacher:
...
Teacher: Mr. Keane is disturbing my lesson, Mr. Keane ...
sig.Keane : I'm sorry ... I ... do not know what happened to me, I only know that I felt something ... I do not know what happened ...
M .: the dance is a powerful stimulant drug Mr. Keane, if embraced judiciously can 'exorcise demons, to awaken dormant emotions and color your joyful life with shades of brilliant magenta that you even imagined existed, but you have to face every challenge with courage and fearless at night if you want to get the right reward. That 's what Mr. Keane wants to do?
sig.Keane : Yes, it is this.
... "


from "Marilyn Hotchkiss' Ballroom Dancing and Charm School" directed by Randall Miller

truly exceptional, I was affected in the passion and the perfect harmony that the couple dance makes you feel, but also erases all
yesterday
tomorrow and all because at that time, there is only that moment.

"Thanks to my against my desire that led me to dance lessons by transfer their passion"

0 comments:

Post a Comment