Friday, October 22, 2010

Rent Hamptons House For Weekend Prom

God reciprocates with infinite tenderness


Caffarel The Abbe, in one of his books on prayer, gives this testimony. A father had a nine year old girl who was a baby, named Monique.
One evening my father told her, "Monique, how's your class? Everything is ready for tomorrow? ". "Yes," Monique responds with a little 'hesitation. But it was not true. At eleven
dad used to go quietly into the room of his boys to take a look and see
near the bed of her Monique blackboard with a message written just for him. Monique had done before going to bed.
It read: "Dad, I ask for forgiveness, because I lied, it is not true that the lesson was ready. I beg your pardon for having done so, and I will never do anymore. I am very sad, I would rather tell the truth, but I will not say now many things not to hurt you. Wake me if you want to talk about whole thing. Good night, Dad. Monique. "
Dad, after you have read, erase the blackboard and wrote his answer, thus: "My little dear Monique,
I love you so, because I've written to ask forgiveness. I forgive you with great joy and very happy, because I realized that I ask forgiveness for loving me. Certainly it is not nice to tell lies, but as you confess and ask forgiveness from me, everything is erased as if I had not done. And know that every time you have given me a custodial sentence and I ask forgiveness, I forgive you always, even if it happened many times. The good Lord does so with us, because He loves us.
I wrote this letter, that you find it as soon as you wake up and know right away that I have forgiven you. I love you so much, my little Monique. Continues to make great efforts to be good. I embrace you with all my
forces. Daddy. "

This charming picture of family life show us how the sacrament of forgiveness and the joy of God, because it is also our joy. But we must understand it well.
We throw ourselves into the arms of God and confess our sins, for one reason only, because we love God, and God reciprocates with its infinite tenderness. Even if we were very sinful, even if our sins are crimes, God never gets tired of forgiving, because you never tire of loving.
From: "Feast of the Confession pedono", Torino LDC, p. 32 to 33
Andrea Gasparino, Italian Salesian Priest

0 comments:

Post a Comment